The intermediary earned VND100-200 million (US$4,322-8,643) from each deal
The legislation was unanimously approved by Thailand's junta-picked parliament on Thursday in a bill spurred by the case of an Australian couple accused of abandoning a baby with Down's syndrome while taking his healthy twin sister borne by a Thai surrogate.
- Ho Chi Minh City education department proposes reopening K-12 schools on March 1
- Vietnamese people to have free access to COVID-19 vaccination in the long run
- Vietnamese hospital temporarily locked down as man dies from lung problems
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts lockdown from final location
- Vietnam confirms 11 local coronavirus cases, 73 recoveries