To some Vietnamese, Tet is not just a week-long public holiday but a month-long festive time
TAG: Tet 2018
Alcohol and speeding were among the common causes
Pyrotechnic shows during the Lunar New Year festival have become a yearly tradition in the southern metropolis
Le Quoc Tuan could not remember when people started calling him Tuan ‘dog,' but he never gets mad at such a nickname as it indicates just how passionate and devoted he is in preserving a rare breed of dog over the last 20 years.
Happy Lunar New Year!
Some foreigners do agree
Some stores claiming to offer only home-produced food turn out to mass-produce their products using industrial machines
Fines from these violations totaled over $25,000
People in big cities rush to their hometown for the biggest family union of the year in Tet
There is only a fine line between gift-giving and bribery
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- Is it raining yet?
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Vietnam announces 11th coronavirus-related death
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Zoo staff donates 30% of salary to buy foods for animals amid COVID-19
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 9
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang