To some Vietnamese, Tet is not just a week-long public holiday but a month-long festive time
TAG: Tet 2018
Alcohol and speeding were among the common causes
Pyrotechnic shows during the Lunar New Year festival have become a yearly tradition in the southern metropolis
Le Quoc Tuan could not remember when people started calling him Tuan ‘dog,' but he never gets mad at such a nickname as it indicates just how passionate and devoted he is in preserving a rare breed of dog over the last 20 years.
Happy Lunar New Year!
Some foreigners do agree
Some stores claiming to offer only home-produced food turn out to mass-produce their products using industrial machines
Fines from these violations totaled over $25,000
People in big cities rush to their hometown for the biggest family union of the year in Tet
There is only a fine line between gift-giving and bribery
- Vietnamese man fined for donning fake genitals in Da Lat’s public square
- Fugging hell: Tired of mockery, Austrian village changes name
- 27 students get lost on mountain after picnic in Vietnam
- Couple making counterfeit money arrested in Vietnam's Mekong Delta province
- Officials found using fake degrees issued by university in Hanoi