The project was created to support Vietnam’s tourism industry as it attempts to recover from the coronavirus pandemic
TAG: travel blogger
‘Having a staycation certainly lets me see the beauty of Saigon from a new perspective'
The Instagram pages of Kelsey Madison and Ayda Izadpanah lead thousands of followers on a colorful journey through the Southeast Asian country
Travel blogging is nothing strange to young people who love traversing places and sharing their experiences with the community.
Travel blogging is not a walk in the park, but a job that requires effort and preparation
- Vietnamese farmers downbeat over tumbling Thai jackfruit prices
- Downpour accompanied by hail sinks streets in Ho Chi Minh City
- Teachers go six months without paychecks in north-central Vietnam
- Operator of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro line facing halt of operations
- Apple and Android phones hacked by Italian spyware, Google says