The project was created to support Vietnam’s tourism industry as it attempts to recover from the coronavirus pandemic
TAG: travel blogger
‘Having a staycation certainly lets me see the beauty of Saigon from a new perspective'
The Instagram pages of Kelsey Madison and Ayda Izadpanah lead thousands of followers on a colorful journey through the Southeast Asian country
Travel blogging is nothing strange to young people who love traversing places and sharing their experiences with the community.
Travel blogging is not a walk in the park, but a job that requires effort and preparation
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Vietnam court sentences couple to jail over anti-state activities
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta province allows illegally-built homestays to operate on famous tourism mountain
- Vietnamese wood manufacturers shy away from investing in new technology