The initiative is part of the USAID Vietnam Urban Energy Security project, which has the total fund of US$14 million and began in 2019
The National Single Window helps simplify import and export administrative procedures
The grant will help the university boost its institutional development and gain international recognition
Over the past 20 years, the United States has invested more than $1.8 billion in total assistance for Vietnam
The advancement will be made possible through strengthening private-sector competitiveness, innovation and startup ecosystems, and human capital
The provinces include Quang Tri, Thua Thien-Hue, Quang Nam, Binh Dinh, Dong Nai, Binh Phuoc, and Tay Ninh
The trade facilitation program is worth over $21.7 million
The DPPA mechanism will also allow businesses to competitively procure renewable energy in Vietnam
The private sector-led alliance will provide policy and technical assistance to the General Department of Vietnam Customs and relevant trade facilitation agencies and authorities in Vietnam to advance Vietnam’s competitiveness.
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on Friday launched its Healthy Markets program, an initiative to encourage the investment of local private sector and foster growth of a commercial market, which is important to the HIV response in Vietnam.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases, has administered almost 62 million vaccine doses