The provinces include Quang Tri, Thua Thien-Hue, Quang Nam, Binh Dinh, Dong Nai, Binh Phuoc, and Tay Ninh
The trade facilitation program is worth over $21.7 million
The DPPA mechanism will also allow businesses to competitively procure renewable energy in Vietnam
The private sector-led alliance will provide policy and technical assistance to the General Department of Vietnam Customs and relevant trade facilitation agencies and authorities in Vietnam to advance Vietnam’s competitiveness.
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on Friday launched its Healthy Markets program, an initiative to encourage the investment of local private sector and foster growth of a commercial market, which is important to the HIV response in Vietnam.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the United States jointly inaugurated the alliance in a bid to promote the development of their small and medium enterprises and bolster trade across the region
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) recently held an award ceremony for the winners of the ‘Women in Science and Technology’ Essay Contest, which began March 7th, at the American Center in Diamond Plaza in District 1.
- Health insurance a ticking time bomb for expat retirees in Vietnam
- Hanoi woman fined for stealing life jacket from flight
- Ho Chi Minh City most populous city in Vietnam: 2019 census
- Trash piles up in Vietnam’s Hoi An as residents block access to major landfill
- Vietnam named Asia’s Leading Destination for second year in row
- A ‘crazy trash man’ in central Vietnam
- Cold spell to lower temperature in northern Vietnam this week
- Vietnam teen recreates adorable 'piggyback' photo with fireman who saved his life
- Autumn coats Vietnamese province in fairytale-like beauty
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - October 14