The trade facilitation program is worth over $21.7 million
The DPPA mechanism will also allow businesses to competitively procure renewable energy in Vietnam
The private sector-led alliance will provide policy and technical assistance to the General Department of Vietnam Customs and relevant trade facilitation agencies and authorities in Vietnam to advance Vietnam’s competitiveness.
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) on Friday launched its Healthy Markets program, an initiative to encourage the investment of local private sector and foster growth of a commercial market, which is important to the HIV response in Vietnam.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the United States jointly inaugurated the alliance in a bid to promote the development of their small and medium enterprises and bolster trade across the region
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) recently held an award ceremony for the winners of the ‘Women in Science and Technology’ Essay Contest, which began March 7th, at the American Center in Diamond Plaza in District 1.
- Genome project finds evidence of Vietnamese people’s roots in Africa
- Vietnamese policeman indicted for stealing, selling boss’ gun
- Ex-chairman of Vietnam’s state-run BIDV Tran Bac Ha dies in prison
- Vietnamese photographer sends out ‘SOS’ to protect environment via pollution exhibition
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 18
- Man captured for beating up, robbing hawker boy in central Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City transport department suggests charging car drivers for entering city center
- Ex-official charged in elevator child molestation flees from reporters at Vietnam court
- Russian woman gets three years for procuring in Vietnam
- Hoi An lanterns to light up German town next month