The country recorded 114 deaths on Wednesday
The government assigned the Ministry of Health to be in charge of buying the vaccine and organizing the vaccination of children in that age range in a scientific, safe, and effective manner
Vietnam has recorded nearly 1.2 million infections since early last year
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve