At this workshop, estheticians are able to freely express their creativity without having to travel to craft villages on the outskirts.
Tu Huen has built hundreds of new houses for low income families in An Giang Province
They work at a workshop that produces decorations and mascot statues for the Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday
The factory is located in the Yen Phong Industrial Park in Bac Ninh Province
Nguyen Thanh Trang’s Wintercearig project enables participants to express themselves through a series of visualizations, movements, and workshops
They discussed best practices and opportunities for a collaboration in Vietnam’s fast-growing LNG sector
The inferno began at around 2:00 am on Friday and was put out four hours later
Vietnam ranks 93rd in customs clearance speed, way behind its Southeast Asian neighbors including Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia
The 3rd Hanoi International Film Festival (HANIFF), set to run in late November, will showcase more than 300 films from 32 countries and territories.
In connection with the “Japan handmade: Crafts & Design from Kyoto” exhibition, which is now on display at the Japan Foundation in Hanoi, three distinguished Japanese experts delivered their lectures and workshops on design and crafts yesterday in HCMC.
- Young woman held for offering $5,000 sex tour in Vietnam
- Vietnam announces sharpest-ever daily rise in local coronavirus infections
- Vietnam adds more than 100 domestic coronavirus infections in one day
- Vietnamese labor authorities propose deportation of illegal foreign migrant workers
- Sex toys of unknown origin found at Ho Chi Minh City warehouse