The video will be broadcast on CNN Asia for six weeks
The entities must 'comply with Vietnamese laws on advertising, management, and provision of Internet services and online information'
Coca-Cola, a major force in global advertising, said it would suspend ads on social media for at least 30 days
Their previous partnership proved effective in 2017-2018
Advertising on social media platforms has dampened demands for bus ads
This is in accordance with a US$2 million contract signed previously
An advertising authority supports a plan to advertise on buses, although bus advertisements have been banned in Ho Chi Minh City for more than ten years
The National Cinema Department recently imposed a maximal restriction on the advertisement of banned goods in media products following the public outcry created by the alleged conspicuous brandy ads in the recently debuted film “Lua Phat”.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases, has administered almost 62 million vaccine doses