Ca Mau Airport is only able to receive planes with 68 seats at the present time
The contest was held on the occasion of the Reunification Day (April 30) and International Workers’ Day (May 1)
These places are suitable for wannabe Instagram models to snap photos amidst the gorgeous airport backdrop.
Unlike most cafés, which stay open from dawn till dusk, 'aircraft cafés' are generally open only in the early morning and late afternoon
Part of the door was damaged and a morning flight delayed until the late afternoon
'Look at countries like Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia - that infrastructure has to grow and will grow'
Officials are also dismayed by the industry’s meager contribution to state coffers
Three passengers died when Asiana Airlines Flight 214 clipped a seawall, skidded out of control and burst into flames upon landing after an otherwise routine flight from Seoul on July 6.
The International Air Transport Association expects Vietnam to become the world's third-fastest growing market for international passengers and freight next year, and second-fastest for domestic passengers.
The plane carrying about 40 passengers crashed in Champasak province in southern Laos due to bad weather,
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Hanoi streets flooded by massive rainstorm