Three Vietnamese Americans who were family members were killed in a tragic accident which happened early Sunday in front of a processing zone in Ho Chi Minh City
A veteran Vietnamese engineer in shipbuilding called for the establishment of a national museum dedicated to the country’s long-standing maritime tradition, which is also an American author/photographer’s persistent pursuit.
An American singer/teacher, who is known for his alluring performances of Vietnamese songs, released on Sunday a cover of a British-Irish pop boy band’s hit song against the background of the Mekong Delta’s rustic scenery
A young American man has recently realized his dream of starting a camp for local and foreign kids in Vietnam by opening the country’s first “American Style” summer camp
Of all the issues that a new governor of a US state has to confront, one line in school textbooks would hardly appear to be the stuff of international showdowns.
“One of my agents once told me that I don’t make films for money, I make films because I love making films,” the Academy-Award winning documentary filmmaker talked to Tuoi Tre News in a recent working trip to Vietnam.
On the occasion of its 2nd anniversary, the American Center officially launched a membership card and book loan program, as well as announced its library expansion plan.
- Mountain pass landslide blocks traffic on Saigon - Da Lat route
- Ho Chi Minh City’s accident-prone spots get closer to downtown
- Vietnam to reward fishermen for rescuing Philippine crew on boat sunk by China
- Pilot shortage hits Vietnamese carriers as air travel soars
- Once-pristine Vietnamese coastline littered with trash
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 19
- Three construction inspectors probed for accepting bribes in northern Vietnam
- Vietnam culls 2.5 million pigs to halt African swine fever outbreak: officials
- Vietnam's first homegrown car manufacturer starts delivery of Fadil hatchbacks
- Vietnamese photographer sends out ‘SOS’ to protect environment via pollution exhibition