Experts hope to connect the artifacts to historical events, but caution against drawing hasty conclusions
The excavation proved that the site was inhabited by ancient Vietnamese people in the 10,000-8,000 BC era
A museum in a northern Vietnamese province is dedicated to displaying and preserving the gems of the Muong ethnic minority group’s culture and serves as an alluring ecological tourism site at the same time
Authorities in north-central Vietnam have awarded two local men over US$3,000 in total for giving away two antique drums which they unearthed last year
The vestiges of a 3,500-year-old village have been discovered in the northern province of Tuyen Quang and considered part of a thriving ancient culture
An exhibit opening on Tuesday in Hanoi showcases nearly 300 artifacts, which are the fruits of a 90-year painstaking research on the Dong Son era of ancient Vietnam, dated around 1,000 B.C. to A.D. 100.
Vietnamese archeologists unearthed 20,000-year-old artifacts dating back to the Stone Age late last week in northern Vietnam’s Ha Giang Province.
Tra Vinh Province’s General Museum in southern Vietnam recently announced that concluding a two-year project, it has collected a total of 326 artifacts used by people of Khmer ethnic minority some hundreds of years ago.
An exhibition running in Seoul from April 29 to June 29 showcases Vietnam’s hallmark bronze drums and offers a chance to glimpse through the origins of ancient Vietnam culture.
Lam Dong province announced late last week that it is working with local institutes to further research Cat Tien Holy land, part of the Cat Tien archaeological site.
- African men jailed for scamming Vietnamese women online
- Decline in purchases causes beer prices to plummet in Vietnam
- Spring flowers festival returns to expats-packed neighborhood in Ho Chi Minh City
- No more Tet getaway: expats learn to celebrate with Vietnamese spouses
- Vietnam fines fish sauce manufacturers $33,660 for using banned chemical
- Two Vietnamese men fined for piloting boats under alcohol influence
- Dog awarded medal after accidentally finishing 42k marathon in northern Vietnam
- Hanoi’s largest water park demolished 6 months after opening
- Fish sauce gelato in Saigon
- Vietnam's largest mobile carrier to launch commercial 5G services in June