The World Travel Awards Asia and Oceania 2019 took place on Phu Quoc Island on Saturday evening
Factory activity contracted in most Asian countries last month as an escalating trade war between Washington and Beijing raised fears of a global economic downturn
He delivered a speech at the 16th Asia- Europe Business Forum, attended by over 400 delegates
Locals in a northern Vietnamese province went ahead with a pig slaughter rite in public as part of their traditional Lunar New Year festival on Tuesday, defying strong public reactions, cultural authorities’ warnings, and an animal rights NGO’s complaint
Key emerging markets in Southeast Asia, such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, will be a strong area of focus due to the growing appetite for consumer goods and the relaxation of foreign investment regulations next year, according to a recent CBRE report
The Quang Ngai Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism recently announced and promoted its hallmark Tra Bong cinnamon as one of the top Specialty Gifts of Asia.
Spending by tourists from the Asia-Pacific will reach nearly $753 billion by 2023, increasing the region's share of global spend to 40 percent from 25 percent in 2012, according to a report commissioned by travel technology firm Amadeus.
The Asian Food Channel (AFC), which features cuisine programs from around the region and worldwide, will be broadcast on Vietnam’s HTVC cable network from Dec 10.
While consumers in Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand have a high level of concerns towards inflation, Aussies are the most careful spenders in the region, according to a 2-month regional survey conducted by GfK
- Four Chinese men escape from COVID-19 quarantine camp in southern Vietnam
- One killed, another critically injured after riding motorbike in automobile lane in Saigon
- Migrant workers pay daily rent for cheap Vietnamese version of ‘capsule hotel’
- 5 dead, 35 injured as sleeper bus plunges off cliff in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Ho Chi Minh City to charge car drivers entering downtown areas in 2021-25
- Three die, two hospitalized after allegedly eating ‘heartbreak grass’ in Vietnam
- Start-up hub: Vietnam's young invest ideas in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam PM asks for long-term stimulus plan to counter COVID-19 impact
- Ten million kids 'may never return to school' after virus
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 13