Le Anh Tien is lucky if he is able to sneak in just three or four hours of sleep at night, ensuring his company stays at the forefront of Vietnam’s technology sector
Despite her apology, the attendant received a hit that broke her nasal bone and bruised one of her eyes
‘I can’t abandon him’
Both were given a temporary suspension during the ongoing investigation into the crash
The tourist was chased down by several baton-wielding men
Tokyo Police Department said they suspected around 20 Vietnam Airlines employees were involved in a smuggling case and had asked five of them to turn up at the police office, but the five people are currently not in Japan
While most bus drivers and attendants ignore pickpockets to avoid trouble, some brave bus staff risk their own safety to intercept robberies and ensure passengers’ safety.
More pretty girls, including students, who drink well now earn quite a lot from waiting on and sharing a table and drinks with their male customers.
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- Returnees from Da Nang can go to work after quarantine without COVID-19 testing: HCDC
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Vietnam adds five COVID-19 cases Saturday morning, including two imported
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 8
- Cost of two-week quarantine in Saigon hotels averages $583