Vietnam Airlines and Bamboo Airways have added more flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang
TAG: Bamboo Airways
The Hanoi-Con Dao, Hai Phong-Con Dao, and Vinh-Con Dao routes will be opened on September 29
Two out of Vietnam’s five commercial airlines have begun offering Tet holiday air tickets
While an officer was examining the cylindrical metal item, it suddenly exploded
Bamboo Airways said it would operate eight direct flights between Binh Dinh and South Korea's Cheongju in January
'The new wide-body aircraft will enable us to launch our direct flights to the United States, in late 2020 or early 2021'
'This is the first one in the purchase order of 50 aircraft signed by Bamboo Airways and Airbus in 2018'
Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways is looking to raise around $100 million from its planned initial public offering in 2020
It is forecast that Vietnam will need about 200 new pilots every year from now to 2030
The Vietnamese airlines have been operating these routes at a loss due to low demand, an industry insider said
- Ho Chi Minh City braces for alarming inundation as high tide coincides with torrential rain
- In Vietnam, bar girls scarify themselves for money
- People wade through rising water on first day of week in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta city
- Living on the brink: Families in central Vietnam grapple to survive in flooded houses
- Rain, flood death toll reaches 84 in central Vietnam