Fans from other Asian countries and territories have booked flights to Vietnam to watch T-ara – one of South Korea’s most-loved girl bands – perform in their concert this weekend, which is their only show in Southeast Asia in the first half of 2015
Famed Indian rock band Girish and the Chronicles will give a free concert in Hanoi tonight, October 20, according to the Indian Embassy in Vietnam.
Since the early 2000s, Korean entertainment groups have made forays into Vietnam’s music market as part of their ambition to penetrate the global entertainment market
In the past two years, a group of youths have performed music on a street in downtown Hanoi on Sundays to share with one another and passers-by their passion for music and the boundless joys it brings.
Famed American band “The Amigos” is set to give free concerts in Hanoi and Hue late next week.
Local Vietnamese K-pop fans have been expressing their fury on online forums for possibly not being reimbursed for their exorbitant tickets to the cancelled 2013 Asia Super Showcase show, which was advertised to feature several celebrated K-pop bands.
- Chinese tourist dies in Da Nang
- Da Nang hotel causes stir for refusing service to Chinese tourists over new coronavirus fear
- Vietnam isolates 12, including 7 Chinese, with fevers in Da Nang
- 52 of 218 tourists visiting Da Nang from coronavirus-hit Wuhan return to China
- Vietnam to fly last Wuhan visitors home
- Face masks highly sought-after in Ho Chi Minh City over new coronavirus fear
- Meet the Italian spicing up southern Vietnam’s islands
- Heavy load in Vietnam
- Man allegedly kills himself after fatally shooting mother, injuring her children in Vietnam
- Vietnamese men slapped with heavy fine for taking 'on-the-go' shower while riding motorbike