Bitcoin dropped below $50,000 on Tuesday, as investors began to get a little nervous about the digital currency’s lofty valuation and some leveraged players took profit
Bitcoin was traded at US$8,180 per coin on February 2, a 14.6-percent drop in just under 24 hours
Regulating cryptocurrency should be high on the agenda in the 2018 action plan of the banking sector
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker