Bui Vien Pedestrian Street was filled with people on Sunday night
TAG: Bui Vien
Owners of some establishments on this street have considered these businesses as a flexible model to support their staff in finding work after months of unemployment.
Bui Vien Street in District 1 was an entertainment hub for tourists visiting the southern metropolis before COVID-19 appeared
Bars and discos, along with a number of other non-essential businesses and services, have been suspended in Ho Chi Minh City for five months
Stores on the sleepless street have been committed to 'not making loud noise that causes disturbance in residential and public areas'
At least twenty-two people who had been confirmed as his direct contacts at Notary Office No. 3 in Hanoi have tested negative once
Three women were caught stealing from residents and visitors on Bui Vien Walking Street between late May and June 6
Local bars were allowed to resume operations on Saturday
Tourists and locals alike mobbed Saigon’s 'backpacker area' to trick-or-treat themselves to the neighborhood’s beastly, spooky vibe
Nine of them were charged for disturbing public order and the other for assault
- In Ho Chi Minh City, more and more young people fond of billiards despite prejudice
- Ban Co area in Ho Chi Minh City proposed to become backpacker area
- Vietnam’s Son Doong Cave stars in British nature documentary series Planet Earth
- Speedboat captain, foreign tourists save woman jumping off Saigon Bridge
- Visa waivers draw more European travelers to Vietnam in November