Two of the villagers have been diagnosed with COVID-19 after flying home from a Malaysia visit
The Ninh Thuan Cham Culture Research Center on May 29 handed over 62 ancient Cham books to the National Archives Center 2 to be restored.
- A decade of burying tangled wires in Ho Chi Minh City
- Body stuck under tractor-trailer for 60km following fatal crash in Vietnam
- Vietnamese diva Le Thu dies of COVID-19 in US
- Woman assaulted at home in Hanoi over conflict with debtor
- Users lost over $1bn to computer viruses in Vietnam in 2020: report