Two of the villagers have been diagnosed with COVID-19 after flying home from a Malaysia visit
The Ninh Thuan Cham Culture Research Center on May 29 handed over 62 ancient Cham books to the National Archives Center 2 to be restored.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City