His family will hold a funeral at the Holy Spirit Catholic Church in California on December 18
This is not the first time live streamers have interrupted mourners in Vietnam
The famous comedian passed away at a hospital
A state-run publisher has been fined a total of US$11,861 for violations in two law books including one whose front cover features an almost-nude, smiling comedian standing on a ball of fire. The other has a heap of money depicted on its cover.
A state-run publisher who allowed a book on Vietnam’s Civil Code and its guiding documents to feature a semi-nude, smiling comedian standing on a ball of fire on the front cover said they are recalling the copies. Meanwhile, the creator of the controversial image said his design was for fun only.
A book on Vietnam’s Civil Code and its guiding documents, whose cover is supposed to feature serious depictions, nevertheless has a semi-nude smiling comedian standing on a ball of fire on the front, drawing much criticism.
Beloved comedians are being featured more often in reality shows in Vietnam, particularly the local versions of foreign reality TV programs, as organizers hope to increase ratings, which have fallen recently
Comedian Van Son, a household name among Vietnamese expats, has taken his entertainment company back home.
- Why aren’t discos, bars, karaoke parlors, and indoor sports facilities reopened in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Vietnamese man arrested for fatally stabbing another person following road crash
- Two drown when swimming at Phan Thiet beach in south-central Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta province reports suspected COVID-19 case
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi