Good morning from Vietnam!
TAG: Day of Pho
The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
Each brought to the competition their unique take on the iconic Vietnamese dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
Bring your own herbs: pho lovers in Europe get resourceful to enjoy signature Vietnamese dish far from home
Pho is cooked with fried duck meat, tofu, shrimp, and mushroom, which may sound odd compared to the original one, at these restaurants
‘Pho Ngoc Linh’ is known informally among diners as ‘pho for fertility’ thanks to a few 'secret' ingredients that the restaurateur says give men an extra reproductive boost
Purple, orange, black beef noodles, anyone?
- Vietnam bans public gatherings of over two people in nationwide social distancing over COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends all public buses for two weeks
- Coronavirus cases linked to Bach Mai Hospital cluster in Hanoi climb to 33
- Top Vietnamese leader urges solidarity against COVID-19
- 10-yo boy in Ho Chi Minh City confirmed as Vietnam’s 204th COVID-19 patient
- Ho Chi Minh City department criticized for causing panic with document on COVID-19 epidemic
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – March 31
- Two fined for not wearing face masks inside Da Nang café
- Stranded foreign tourists enjoy unexpected stopover in Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City bans patients’ visitors, closes private clinics