5,000 bowls of pho were served to COVID-19 frontline medical workers who are staying at 24 hotels of Saigontourist Group from October 13 to 15
TAG: Day of Pho
5,000 bowls of pho were served to COVID-19 patients and frontliners as part of this year’s Day of Pho, an annual event held by Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper
This is the fourth edition of the pho celebration event
Participants said 'I love pho' all together at the end of the gala dinner
Titled ‘The Story of Pho,’ the gala dinner will be attended by diplomats from the U.S., France, Japan, South Africa, Argentina, and Southeast Asian countries
About 150 ambassadors and representatives of diplomatic delegations and foreign press agencies in Vietnam are expected to attend the event
Last year’s ‘Day of Pho’ cooking competition and voting for the best pho brands return due to popular demand
This year’s 'Day of Pho’ is themed 'Sublimation of Vietnamese Cuisine'
Good morning from Vietnam!
The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
- Suspects arrested for pimping underage girls in northern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts requirement for COVID-19 test certificates at city entrance checkpoints
- Vietnam reopens all local flight routes as COVID-19 eases
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes