Doctors believed she had died of acute myocardial infarction, hypertension, and a history of bronchial asthma
The elderly woman suffers bad health condition and memory loss due to old age
The attack took place in the victim’s own home
Tet shopping for patients of Thu Duc District Hospital is free
He promises to tend the seniors until he breathes his last breath
The men have done this job with enthusiasm for many years
‘I’m alive today but I may die tomorrow. I have to work whenever I’m alive’
Vo Thi Nguon, 90, sells lottery tickets every day to take care of her sister Vo Thi Hanh, 93
A 70-year-old woman in Hanoi raised funds and took care of the construction of a free playground for kids in her neighborhood, while a recently retired traffic policeman also in the capital is highly revered for his kindness and good deeds, including saving the lives of traffic accident victims and suicide attempters.
Several elderly people, including octogenarians and nonagenarians, in Vietnam have taken up badminton and petanque to stay fit and have fun with their remaining time.
- Vietnamese bar girls go on wild sex parties for money despite heavy toll on health
- Vietnamese PM requests mandatory face mask donning in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An people, military reinforce coast to brace for extreme-weather-triggered strong waves
- Philippines, Vietnam brace for tropical storm Saudel
- Storm Saudel enters East Vietnam Sea, heads to central provinces