Her goal of ending her own poverty has ballooned into a dream to fight poverty in all of Vietnam’s ethnic minority communities
Those who get residency cards may apply for citizenship after seven years
If you are planning to take a trip to northern Vietnam, why not spend a homestay holiday in a town which boasts astounding landscape, an idyllic lifestyle and ethnic cultural features?
A museum in a northern Vietnamese province is dedicated to displaying and preserving the gems of the Muong ethnic minority group’s culture and serves as an alluring ecological tourism site at the same time
A springtime trip to the UNESCO-recognized Dong Van karst plateau in northern Vietnam not only treats tourists to resplendent landscapes but also ethnic people’s eye-catching celebrations
The awe-inspiring scenery of a northernmost province and the simple, rustic life led by ethnic minority groups who inhabit the vast area are really mesmerizing to local and international tourists alike.
A young ethnic minority man, who has obtained a master’s degree in the U.S., is dedicated to promoting his community’s culture and tapping into his hometown’s tourism potentials.
A veteran researcher maintained the century-old earthen houses built by the ethnic communities in northern Vietnam’s Lang Son and Bac Giang provinces may provide a unique, environment-friendly housing solution in rural areas.
The traditional horizontal stilt houses, which are unique to the Ede ethnic minority in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak, are dropping notably in number and falling in traditional architectural values, and even risk being wiped out.
A young ethnic minority nurse in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province risked her own and her family’s safety to rescue a newborn from being buried alive by superstitious villagers.
- In Vietnam, 800 workers lose jobs as Hong Kong owner disappears
- High-profile real estate projects on sale in Ho Chi Minh City amidst COVID-19
- Self-proclaimed Viet Kieu woman allegedly appropriates over $990,000 in land fraud
- Hanoi requests proper dressing, language at Hoan Kiem Lake: draft regulations
- Vietnamese obsession with detail and quality
- Eight storms could enter East Vietnam Sea by end of 2020
- Ho Chi Minh City authorities struggle to deal with toxic scrap backlog
- Waste-powered electricity plant under construction in Mekong Delta province
- Five returnees from France confirmed as Vietnam’s new imported COVID-19 cases
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 28