Those who get residency cards may apply for citizenship after seven years
If you are planning to take a trip to northern Vietnam, why not spend a homestay holiday in a town which boasts astounding landscape, an idyllic lifestyle and ethnic cultural features?
A museum in a northern Vietnamese province is dedicated to displaying and preserving the gems of the Muong ethnic minority group’s culture and serves as an alluring ecological tourism site at the same time
A springtime trip to the UNESCO-recognized Dong Van karst plateau in northern Vietnam not only treats tourists to resplendent landscapes but also ethnic people’s eye-catching celebrations
The awe-inspiring scenery of a northernmost province and the simple, rustic life led by ethnic minority groups who inhabit the vast area are really mesmerizing to local and international tourists alike.
A young ethnic minority man, who has obtained a master’s degree in the U.S., is dedicated to promoting his community’s culture and tapping into his hometown’s tourism potentials.
A veteran researcher maintained the century-old earthen houses built by the ethnic communities in northern Vietnam’s Lang Son and Bac Giang provinces may provide a unique, environment-friendly housing solution in rural areas.
The traditional horizontal stilt houses, which are unique to the Ede ethnic minority in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak, are dropping notably in number and falling in traditional architectural values, and even risk being wiped out.
A young ethnic minority nurse in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province risked her own and her family’s safety to rescue a newborn from being buried alive by superstitious villagers.
The producer of the Vietnamese version of a British reality show has apologized for staging an episode over the weekend in which a contending boy band used the traditional headwear of a local ethnic minority group as their loincloth during a performance.
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Woman gets overgrown breasts off her chest with surgery in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Wanted Vietnamese man who fled to China turns self in over COVID-19 fear
- Man sentenced to death for murdering, robbing GrabBike driver in Ho Chi Minh City
- Couple runs red light, knocks down policeman in Hanoi
- ‘I am safe’: Vietnam preps campaign to boost tourism post-COVID-19
- China reports drop in coronavirus cases; scientists warn virus may spread easily
- Ho Chi Minh City’s new Eastern Bus Station to open in late April
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 20