Authorities in District 7 expect to vaccinate 18,000 foreigners of 106 different nationalities
‘Vietnam, We love you! Fighting!’
‘It is a very inexpensive country, and the people are nice and simple'
Five foreigners were forced to exit Vietnam prematurely while 29 others were placed under monitoring
Children should be told as soon as they can talk and understand that no one should touch their private parts
Social, health, and environmental issues are a constant struggle in Vietnam, where a rapidly expanding economy has led to a boom in consumerism.
- Vietnam stops checking COVID-19 testing, vaccination papers at airports
- The shortcut generation in Vietnam
- Thousands mourn Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh at funeral in Hue
- Officers remove 25kg python from house ceiling in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia