Shops are offering discounts of up to 50 percent on the occasion of Vietnamese Women's Day
‘La La La’ promotes eco-friendly clothing with a strong connection to Vietnamese culture
'The collections and the fashion actually should reflect the times that we be going through'
‘This is disrespectful behavior and shows an artist’s ignorance’
This is the second acquisition in Vietnam by Tokyo-based Stripe International, which bought apparel company Nem Group in 2017
The advertising campaign celebrates Louis Vuitton’s values with a journey to Vietnam
A 30-piece haute couture collection made primarily from two types of fabric indigenous to Vietnam will be presented in Paris
The dress code was 'fashion rebellion'
Nguyen Cong Tri is the first Vietnamese designer to showcase his collection at the famed fashion week
This is the first time a talk on the traditional Vietnamese costume takes place in Japan
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Hanoi streets flooded by massive rainstorm