Luong Dinh Tien, general director of Petrolimex Long An, was escorted from its main office by police
The captain of the fishing vessel attempted to escape from the functional force
Vietnam’s biggest fuel distributors said they would complete a shift to an ethanol-blended product by Friday
Vietnam's crude oil imports will soar to record highs in August
As global oil prices have surged 38 percent since February, a 30-percent rise in local gasoline prices during the period is reasonable, said Finance Minister Dinh Tien Dung during a recent TV program
Gasoline prices in Vietnam will not rise when a higher environment tax is slapped on the fuel in May this year
According to economic experts Nguyen Quang Thai and Bui Trinh, a 20 percent drop in the price of oil can help Vietnam's GDP increase 1.8-2.2 percent
The American Petroleum Institute said late on Tuesday U.S. crude stocks jumped by a massive 12.7 million barrels last week, triple the volume expected, and including a 2 million barrel increase at U.S. crude delivery point Cushing, Oklahoma.
The prices of gasoline and diesel in Southeast Asia's biggest economy will float following the market price and will be reviewed monthly, Chief Economic Minister Sofyan Djalil said.
Vietnam’s consumer price index in July increased 0.62 percent against the previous month, bringing the inflation rate in the first seven months of this year to 1.62 percent, a record low rate in the last 13 years
- Vietnamese foreign language center owes teachers’ payment for two years
- Ho Chi Minh City detects nearly 150 domestic coronavirus cases, its largest-ever daily count
- Vietnam police hand over wanted man to South Korea
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends public transport, including app-based cars, to curb COVID-19 spread
- Porter at Saigon’s largest wholesale market has positive rapid COVID-19 test result