Photos of a 40-meter-square house in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City have gone viral thanks to the building’s unique architectural style.
Residents did not know what to do with furniture and mattresses damaged during the deluge other than dumping them on the streets
Vietnam and the Philippines will be the next Southeast Asian countries to welcome IKEA
- Da Nang public worker suspended over video of him throwing money at restaurant
- Blind massage in Vietnam: Not 'just a massage' service but a spirit of community
- French luxury cruise ship returns to Vietnam after two years
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Da Nang private preschool suspended over child abuse inquiry