The activities are chiefly expected to lessen their reliance on sickbeds
Police officers have been unable to permanently solve the problem
Over the past few years, UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam has effectively tapped into “bai choi,” a folk game and form of art found in 11 provinces in the central region, for tourism purposes
Lacklustre demand for the unit saw the firm move 2.72 million units globally during the year, less than a third of its earlier prediction for 9.0 million
A record agency in Vietnam has recently recognized two newly-launched thrill games.
HCMC’s annual cuisine fest, “Ngay hoi que toi”, set to run from Feb 21 to 23, will feature a wide variety of culinary delights and cultural activities.
The Lim fest, which features UNESCO-recognized “quan ho” (Bac Ninh folk love duets) along with a host of traditional activities, attracted some thousand visitors on Feb 11 and 12.
The media praised Flappy Bird and its developer, but it also put pressure on Vietnamese game maker Dong, prompting him to remove the game from app stores
Vietnamese developer Nguyen Ha Dong’s mobile game Flappy Bird is bringing in $50,000 daily from in-app ads
The female football team of Vietnam has beaten their Malaysian rivals 4-0 to enter the final round of the 27th Southeast Asian Games women’s football event for the gold
- Metro terminal in downtown Ho Chi Minh City nearly finished
- Enough is enough: Saigon’s century-old alley says no to picture-snapping tourists
- Vietnamese woman suffers complications after lip blush
- Gloomy days at foreigners’ markets in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam plans to evacuate over one million as Storm Noul approaches
- Ho Chi Minh City renames street for late general
- Vietnam reopens six commercial int’l air routes
- Storm Noul to pick up strength after entering East Vietnam Sea
- Man plants seeds of hope in Vietnamese community with clean farming
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - September 18