The officers were caught drinking coffee at a neighborhood café
'It’s so crowded today that I’m a bit worried, but I have no choice because I need this for my job'
The birthday party took place at a beer parlor in Binh Phuoc on Saturday evening
Vietnamese restaurateur, customers fined nearly $4,000 for gathering to drink, sing despite COVID-19
The group was uncooperative when authorities attempted to disband their party
Both the service operator and visitors showed negligence in pandemic prevention and control
The large crowd included the company’s employees, customers, and distributors, sitting close together
A series of religious gatherings were slated to take place after the Lunar New Year holiday
A total of 243 people linked to the event have been diagnosed with COVID-19
They incited residents to hold banners and shout loudly on major roads, leading to an hours-long traffic tie-up
More than 300 expat Vietnamese joined a cozy Tet (Lunar New Year) gathering in Ho Chi Minh City on Sunday, which serves as an annual reminder of their home country’s long-standing traditions.
- Ho Chi Minh City looks to reopen beauty clinics in early October
- People enjoy outdoor exercise in Ho Chi Minh City’s low-risk district
- Ho Chi Minh City plans COVID-19 field hospitals’ gradual closure
- Five teens killed in road crash during Mid-Autumn Festival in northern Vietnam
- 11,527 new COVID-19 cases recorded in 35 provinces, cities in Vietnam