Driven by their passion for music, a couple from Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City have learnt to build guitars by hand.
Photos of a 40-meter-square house in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City have gone viral thanks to the building’s unique architectural style.
The couple prepared all the furniture by themselves to meet their own requirements for a special decorating style at a cost of below VND1 billion (US$43,524)
They learned how to make firecrackers online
The youth started the Green Station with the aim of promoting a stable lifestyle by using ‘green’ products that do less damage to the environment
He spends all his time making handmade mini-sized bags for dolls.
The monthly market is known for its massive variety of both reusable and second-hand goods
- Vietnam ‘basically putting COVID-19 under control’ in current wave: deputy health minister
- Vietnamese karaoke bar caught servicing foreigners despite commitment to suspension over COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City restaurant fined for offering karaoke service notwithstanding coronavirus ban
- Children dead after eating perishable chicken congee in Vietnam
- Nurse put on ventilator post-coronavirus vaccination in Vietnam