The cable had been wired illegally across the road by an unidentified local.
The residents have been requesting that the landfill be relocated due to pollution
Locals said they were startled and terrified by the nuisance
The station was shut down within 14 hours after reopening on Thursday
Desperate for cash, vendors put their lives on the line as they weave through long lines of vehicles hoping commuters buy their goods
Many drivers do not agree with the toll rates or where the station is located
With such an ambitious goal, the participation of the private sector is necessary to realize it, according to the Ministry of Transport
An entire expressway linking Ho Chi Minh City with neighboring Dong Nai Province is now open to traffic, helping to ease congestion and considerably cut the travel time from HCMC to the coastal city of Vung Tau.
Over 100 snakes of different kinds crawled along a national highway in southern Dong Nai Province, throwing locals into panic on Saturday afternoon.
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Heedless of danger, tourists walk to edge of cliff in Vietnam’s Nha Trang for photoshoots
- Chinese C919, ARJ21 passenger planes debut in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club stuck with underperforming former French national team player on payroll