The cable had been wired illegally across the road by an unidentified local.
The residents have been requesting that the landfill be relocated due to pollution
Locals said they were startled and terrified by the nuisance
The station was shut down within 14 hours after reopening on Thursday
Desperate for cash, vendors put their lives on the line as they weave through long lines of vehicles hoping commuters buy their goods
Many drivers do not agree with the toll rates or where the station is located
With such an ambitious goal, the participation of the private sector is necessary to realize it, according to the Ministry of Transport
An entire expressway linking Ho Chi Minh City with neighboring Dong Nai Province is now open to traffic, helping to ease congestion and considerably cut the travel time from HCMC to the coastal city of Vung Tau.
Over 100 snakes of different kinds crawled along a national highway in southern Dong Nai Province, throwing locals into panic on Saturday afternoon.
- COVID-19 in Vietnam: Additional local infections, imported case, deaths
- Saigon to fine maskless people in public from August 5
- Monsoon rain to lash Vietnam this week
- Vietnam reports second-largest daily hike in COVID-19 cases with 43 new patients
- Vietnam's COVID-19 count increases to 672
- 8 more hospitals capable of conclusive coronavirus test in Saigon
- Hanoi man suffers memory loss after hit by falling wheelbarrow
- Vietnamese doctor arrested for allegedly poisoning grandson with rodenticide
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 5
- Support pours in for virus-hit Da Nang