‘This is the color of that aroma’
A woman in Ho Chi Minh City has made the most of medicinal herbs in her hometown to produce non-chemical, healthy incense in the past three years
The UN Day of Vesak 2014 was officially launched on Tuesday at Quoc Tu Pagoda in District 10 in Ho Chi City
Locals in Quang Phu Cau village in Hanoi are working overtime to make enough incense to cater to surging demands for Tet, which begins on Jan 31.
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Returnees from Da Nang can go to work after quarantine without COVID-19 testing: HCDC
- Vietnam adds five COVID-19 cases Saturday morning, including two imported
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- Things outgoing Canadian Consul General Kyle Nunas will miss most about Vietnam