Around 159 to 192 black-shanked douc langurs are living in Chua Chan Mountain in Dong Nai Province
Authorities are planning on conserving and protecting the animals
The three animals are a family
The prolonged drought has prompted the endangered langurs to wander in search of food and water
Strong flashguns can make the langurs uncomfortable or scare them away
They brought handmade guns to hunt wildlife at the national park
The Fauna & Flora International (FFI) announced Dec 10 that the population of snub-nosed langurs, a rare species, is currently on a sharp rise at Khau Ca sanctuary in Ha Giang province.
Tran Quoc Viet, a biology teacher at a junior high school in Central Highlands province of Kon Tum, has been dedicated to saving langurs, a highly endangered breed of primates in Vietnam.
German Ph.D holder Jörg Adler has dedicated to the conservation of the highly endangered langurs in Vietnam for many years.
- Thousands of resettlement apartments abandoned in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Vietnam, online vendors seek ways to avoid taxes
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain return home: culture ministry
- Japan-bound flight returns to Hanoi to save child with nosebleed
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain still under investigation despite repatriation: foreign ministry