'Each citizen must be a soldier in the battlefield against the disease'
As they have tested negative for the disease, the couple has been discharged from the quarantine area after nine days
Entrepreneur pens letter to Vietnamese president naming bureaucracy as top roadblock for local business
A school in Vietnam can be built in 30 days, but it can only be put to use after 300 days of cutting red tape
Over the past ten years, a school guard in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province has written thousands of letters in search of relatives of war martyrs buried at a local cemetery, which he voluntarily tends.
Earlier this week, an American woman whose father engaged in the Vietnam War jointly published a book, which collects authentic letters written in English and Vietnamese by her father and a Vietnamese veteran from the battlefield to their families back home
Japan’s Kyushu National Museum recently announced the discovery of Vietnam’s oldest letter sent to the Japanese government, which confirms the 400-year-old diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Hanoi to offer COVID-19 vaccination to non-residents: official