'Each citizen must be a soldier in the battlefield against the disease'
As they have tested negative for the disease, the couple has been discharged from the quarantine area after nine days
Entrepreneur pens letter to Vietnamese president naming bureaucracy as top roadblock for local business
A school in Vietnam can be built in 30 days, but it can only be put to use after 300 days of cutting red tape
Over the past ten years, a school guard in central Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province has written thousands of letters in search of relatives of war martyrs buried at a local cemetery, which he voluntarily tends.
Earlier this week, an American woman whose father engaged in the Vietnam War jointly published a book, which collects authentic letters written in English and Vietnamese by her father and a Vietnamese veteran from the battlefield to their families back home
Japan’s Kyushu National Museum recently announced the discovery of Vietnam’s oldest letter sent to the Japanese government, which confirms the 400-year-old diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- Kazakh couple in critical condition, friend dies after drinking beer adulterated with methanol in Vietnam
- Rove beetles attack Ho Chi Minh City residential quarters
- Several infected with flesh-eating bacteria after consuming raw oysters in Vietnam
- Vietnamese man who had 200lb tumor removed dies
- Seeing a doctor in Vietnam isn’t a matter of price; it’s a matter of pride
- At least 1.6 million service vehicles in Vietnam to don yellow number plates from August 1
- The man with 200lb tumor buried, cause of death remains unknown
- Up to 500,000 people may lose jobs to COVID-19 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Tourists drown at beach in south-central Vietnam
- Buddha bar, once Saigon’s COVID-19 epicenter, changes name, removes religious theme