A young monk gives students free Vietnamese literature lessons
Members of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha visited five churches in Ha Nam and Quang Ninh Province to give their best wishes
This is the fifth time the Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk of advanced years has come back to the country
The discovery of the near perfectly preserved mummy of a Buddhist monk born almost 200 years ago may have baffled many but it is also shining a light on how the religion venerates relics of holy figures.
Tuoi Tre News offers readers a review of the 10 most attention-grabbing entertainment, culture and lifestyle events during the year 2014, which is drawing to an end
The UN Day of Vesak 2014 was officially launched on Tuesday at Quoc Tu Pagoda in District 10 in Ho Chi City
Locals in Hanoi’s Thach That district have expressed outrage at the repeated violations of the head monk of century-old Chan Long Tu Pagoda, a national relic.
A weeklong series of Buddhist-themed art programs will take place in HCMC from May 17 to 24 to commemorate the Buddha’s birthday and the 50th anniversary of local monks’ campaigning for religious liberty in 1963.
- Maskless septuagenarian man filmed attacking officer in Hanoi alley
- Vietnamese manufacturer puts nasal spray, injection vaccine against COVID-19 into final clinical trial
- Vietnam announces nearly 8,600 local coronavirus cases, over 4,400 recoveries
- COVID-19 surge hits Asia; Tokyo, Thailand, Malaysia post record infections
- Over 3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses allocated to Ho Chi Minh City so far