Putting the BK-20 rig into operation has helped increase Vietsovpetro’s oil and gas production in 2019 to 1,152 metric tons
TAG: oil rig
'Incidents like this demonstrate China’s blatant disregard for international law and diplomacy'
The Hakuryu-5 rig’s operations would be extended until September 15, instead of ending on July 30
The boat was operating in Vietnamese waters when it was sunk by a Chinese vessel on May 26, 2014
On Thursday, the Hoang Sa fishery surveillance officers handed Tuoi Tre reporters and readers the national flag which had been proudly hung on one of Vietnam’s ships during the almost ten days of fighting steadfastly against China to safeguard the country’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa archipelago.
- Vietnamese farmers downbeat over tumbling Thai jackfruit prices
- Downpour accompanied by hail sinks streets in Ho Chi Minh City
- Teachers go six months without paychecks in north-central Vietnam
- Operator of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro line facing halt of operations
- Vietnam Airlines licensed to operate extended flight range