Circular farming is the next big thing in Vietnam's agriculture
A French environmentalist encourages Vietnamese to give up delivery services for an environment-friendly lifestyle
The technology turns organic waste into gas and fertilizer without releasing harmful carbon dioxide
He is now running an over-12,000-square-meter organic farm in Hoi An
Organic certification is considered the highest food safety standards in the world today
A female master’s degree holder in agriculture has worked hard to turn her long-cherished dream of producing organic rice into reality and helped farmers in her hometown successfully adopt the model.
Against all odds, a young Vietnamese woman is running her farm and shops that grow and offer local consumers fresh, clean organic vegetables.
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Vietnamese girl fined for carrying German man back to back on motorbike
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Vietnamese high school principal’s enthusiastic greeting on first day goes viral on social media
- Ho Chi Minh City to ban vehicles from downtown streets for marathon race this weekend