A French environmentalist encourages Vietnamese to give up delivery services for an environment-friendly lifestyle
The technology turns organic waste into gas and fertilizer without releasing harmful carbon dioxide
He is now running an over-12,000-square-meter organic farm in Hoi An
Organic certification is considered the highest food safety standards in the world today
A female master’s degree holder in agriculture has worked hard to turn her long-cherished dream of producing organic rice into reality and helped farmers in her hometown successfully adopt the model.
Against all odds, a young Vietnamese woman is running her farm and shops that grow and offer local consumers fresh, clean organic vegetables.
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnam logs 10,489 additional COVID-19 cases