He sustained a stomach injury during a glass eating performance
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has approved a project to issue work permits to local artists and models to minimize performing violations.
HCMC’s first show featuring the culture and religion of ethnic Cham people in Vietnam will take place in district 1 tonight, Dec 25.
A work permit project that puts limitations on performers’ actions, if approved, will take effect by 2016. There is concern regarding exactly who the project should apply to.
- Long An beauty crowned Miss Grand Vietnam 2022
- Gymnastic performance of over 3,000 elderly people in Ho Chi Minh City sets Vietnamese record
- Moderna refused China request to reveal vaccine technology, Financial Times reports
- In Vietnam, nearly 40,000 public employees quit jobs in 2.5 years
- Indian billionaires still choose Vietnam’s Da Nang City as wedding venue