The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has approved a project to issue work permits to local artists and models to minimize performing violations.
HCMC’s first show featuring the culture and religion of ethnic Cham people in Vietnam will take place in district 1 tonight, Dec 25.
A work permit project that puts limitations on performers’ actions, if approved, will take effect by 2016. There is concern regarding exactly who the project should apply to.
- Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Grand International 2021
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Vietnam ministry seeks PM's approval for nine-day holiday for 2022 Lunar New Year
- Residents try out bike rental service in downtown Ho Chi Minh City