Do Nguyen Anh Thu’s lack of sight in no way overshadows her talent and robust passion for music
Melford will be performing along two members of her ensemble Snowy Egret on August 24
World-renowned Vietnamese-Canadian pianist Dang Thai Son, whose performance last night opened the ongoing International Piano Festival, shared his happiness to be performing at home and helping local students with their studies.
The 2013 International Piano Festival, which gathers local and international seasoned pianists, is running at HCMC Conservatory of Music from today, Dec 2, to Dec 7.
The 450-seat hall of the HCMC Conservatory of Music on November was filled with Vietnamese, German and Japanese audiences who came for the show “Autumn Dreams” by pianist Mari Terada who is well related to the three countries
Young Vietnamese-Australian pianist Pham Minh Hoang pocketed first prize at the Young Performers Awards (YPA) held by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
Nobuyuki Tsujii, the visually impaired Japanese piano virtuoso and composer who is considered a Japanese miracle, is set to enthrall and inspire local audiences in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on June 19 and 21.
A performance featuring Bach’s works and classic ballet pieces under the baton of famed Russian conductor Mikhail Shcherbakov will take place today.
- Vietnamese foreign language center owes teachers’ payment for two years
- Ho Chi Minh City detects nearly 150 domestic coronavirus cases, its largest-ever daily count
- Vietnam police hand over wanted man to South Korea
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends public transport, including app-based cars, to curb COVID-19 spread
- Porter at Saigon’s largest wholesale market has positive rapid COVID-19 test result