Melford will be performing along two members of her ensemble Snowy Egret on August 24
World-renowned Vietnamese-Canadian pianist Dang Thai Son, whose performance last night opened the ongoing International Piano Festival, shared his happiness to be performing at home and helping local students with their studies.
The 2013 International Piano Festival, which gathers local and international seasoned pianists, is running at HCMC Conservatory of Music from today, Dec 2, to Dec 7.
The 450-seat hall of the HCMC Conservatory of Music on November was filled with Vietnamese, German and Japanese audiences who came for the show “Autumn Dreams” by pianist Mari Terada who is well related to the three countries
Young Vietnamese-Australian pianist Pham Minh Hoang pocketed first prize at the Young Performers Awards (YPA) held by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).
Nobuyuki Tsujii, the visually impaired Japanese piano virtuoso and composer who is considered a Japanese miracle, is set to enthrall and inspire local audiences in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on June 19 and 21.
- Vietnam isolates 12, including 7 Chinese, with fevers in Da Nang
- Chinese tourist dies in Da Nang
- 52 of 218 tourists visiting Da Nang from coronavirus-hit Wuhan return to China
- Vietnamese men slapped with heavy fine for taking 'on-the-go' shower while riding motorbike
- Da Nang hotel causes stir for refusing service to Chinese tourists over new coronavirus fear
- Dozens injured as passenger bus topples in south-central Vietnam
- Meet the Italian spicing up southern Vietnam’s islands
- Vietnam to fly last Wuhan visitors home
- Lunar New Year 2020 roundtable: Dissecting Vietnam's miracle growth
- Heavy load in Vietnam