The Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP) is expected to become an incubator for Vietnamese intellectuals, talent, and high-tech firms
A close distance between home and work can help reduce traffic congestion
The east coast of the Saigon River’s section running through Thu Duc City offers great convenience for cultural and urban development
‘Its implementation will be a mistake in history and for posterity’
The plan was both developed and suspended in 2018
All land use planning in the city are made available on the platforms for public access
Urban planners and architects should pay more attention to ways to integrate trees into their projects, as urban life should not be detached from nature, according to French experts at a recent seminar on sustainable urban planning and development in HCMC
During the urbanization process in the past 10-20 years, the number of cities of Vietnam has risen to 770 from nearly 600 cities in 1998, but the urbanization rate of Vietnam, about 34 percent annually, is slow compared to other countries in the region.
A young Vietnamese engineer, along with his Vietnamese and Singaporean partners, won two first prizes at Singtel Accelerator Challenge 2014 last month for their innovative app which provides users with hassle-free trip planning on the web and mobile platform.
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnam logs 10,489 additional COVID-19 cases