This is one of the oldest pottery villages in Southeast Asia
To meet the hefty demand, many workshops have also started making tigers from plaster, in addition to traditional clay
Families with children are increasingly opting for activities that are both educational and exciting, rather than trips to popular tourist destinations or amusement parks.
Nhan Tri Dung pottery workshop in Ho Chi Minh City is the newest hotspot for parents looking to expose their children to the world of art
At this workshop, estheticians are able to freely express their creativity without having to travel to craft villages on the outskirts.
The main markets for these product are southern and central provinces, as well as Cambodia and Laos
The village is famous for its traditional craft of making pottery products
His collection boasts 100,000 pieces from all over the world
Ceramics and porcelain have emerged as bestselling items for the most anticipated holiday in Vietnam
The illegal activity persists despite being punishable by the death penalty in Vietnam
- Long An beauty crowned Miss Grand Vietnam 2022
- Int’l arrivals to Vietnam bounce back
- Vietnamese doctors remove wood stick that punctured man’s chest
- Indian billionaires still choose Vietnam’s Da Nang City as wedding venue
- At least 12 die of suspected food poisoning on Chinese ship off southern Vietnam