This year marks the 75th anniversary of Vietnam’s National Day, which falls on Wednesday, September 2
From now until July 31, tourists will enjoy half-price tickets when visiting the Complex of Hue Monuments
The advertising campaign celebrates Louis Vuitton’s values with a journey to Vietnam
Starting March, mobile carriers are not allowed to offer bonuses of more than 20 percent the top-up value
A man in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh has spent 14 years hunting for promotional gifts and has earned a total of several billion dong, with VND one billion equivalent to US$47,068, in the process.
With the recently held seminar, Argentina has made first attempt in promoting the South American country’s tourism sector to attract more Vietnamese tourists to visit the country
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Ho Chi Minh City’s second metro fails to get off ground as loan contracts expire
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang