Those who enter Vietnam by land must be subject to mandatory quarantine at concentrated camps managed by the army for at least 14 days
Two of them returned from Japan and the U.S.
The two tested positive for the novel coronavirus on November 26 and were later confirmed as Vietnam’s COVID-19 patients 1,333 and 1,334
The national tally has reached 1,515 patients as of Monday evening
His second test returned positive on Monday
He is 65 years old and suffers comorbid conditions
They were quarantined upon arrival
Vietnam health ministry registers 8 new imported COVID-19 cases from Germany, Taiwan, France, Malaysia
The national tally has reached 1,482 cases as of Sunday morning
The imported cases are Vietnamese repatriates from Japan, France, Canada, Mozambique, and the U.S.
The Vietnamese Canadian flew from Canada to Taiwan before landing in Cambodia on December 11
- Bus crushes pedestrian to death in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ambitious female photographer with a desire to show Vietnam to the world
- A decade of burying tangled wires in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese PM urges Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to revoke outdated motorbikes
- Vietnamese diva Le Thu dies of COVID-19 in US