The winner of a Vietnamese beauty pageant held in Moscow some years ago has been detained for allegedly conning a businessman out of almost US$750,000
Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen, who was crowned Miss Vietnam 2014 in the pageant’s finale on Saturday night, has been criticized for her looks over the past few days
Lured by the halo of beauty queen prospects, not just a few young women have been disillusioned and frustrated after their crowning moments. One of the latest examples is a beauty queen's petition to have her 2011 crown taken back
The art management department under the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism has been requested by the local Justice Ministry to abolish its performance ban on a Vietnamese beauty queen who committed fraud while participating in beauty pageants
Local beauty queen Lo Huong Tram on Dec 6 left for Tokyo to contend in the 2013 Miss International, which runs from Dec 6 to 17.
The 2013 Queen Vietnam Beach pageant, part of the 2013 Sea Festival, which is set to run from June 8 to 11 in Nha Trang city, has recently been abolished.
Yayoi Kusama, a world-famed Japanese avant-garde artist, will exhibit her contemporary installation artworks in Hanoi from May 25 to July 28.
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam announces coronavirus recoveries, deaths, new local cases
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Cost of two-week quarantine in Saigon hotels averages $583
- Saigon bus attendant attacked for asking passenger to turn music down
- Vietnam urges citizens to install contact-tracing app
- 45 illegal foreigners detected in south-central Vietnamese province
- Vietnamese province gets tough on officials showing oversight in COVID-19 control
- Monsoon rain to lash Vietnam this week