The system also employs IoT and facial recognition technology
‘Rom’ is scheduled to make its domestic debut on July 31
Medical workers and traffic police officers will be stationed at these checkpoints
The free screening of “Worlds apart”, a half-hour TV drama about generation conflicts within a Vietnamese-Australian family, and an exchange with its expat Vietnamese co-director, are set to take place in HCMC this afternoon, Jan 17.
The June 28 seminar on developing the local film industry, after being held in the north, saw southern film makers urge the Motion Pictures Office to use a digitalized film screening device for censorship to cope with the global trend of digitalized films.
- 61 of Vietnam’s 211 new coronavirus infections recorded in Ho Chi Minh City
- Grassroots-level deputy military commander loses position after drinking, assaulting traffic police in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City targets to vaccinate two-thirds of population by year-end
- 2,000 workers at Saigon’s foreign firm tested after detection of coronavirus patient
- Vietnam among 92 countries to receive Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine from US: embassy