It is the first time the international art event has been hosted by Hanoi
Burnt trees collected from a forest fire and iron fibers were turned into artworks
Are you strong enough to be break stone?
A Vietnamese artist, who is the author of a Guinness-recognized ceramic mural in Hanoi, has just completed her latest love manifestation for the capital with a heart-shaped ceramic sculpture
Pencil carving has taken an increasingly firmer foothold among Vietnamese youth in the past five years or so
A Vietnamese man has created a fresco that depicts Da Lat’s tourist destinations with basalt, a natural resource prevalent in the area
An art exhibition held at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon has brought contemporary jewelry and sculptures created by artists Duong Sam Tho and Truc Anh to both local and foreign audience in Ho Chi Minh City
A work by local artist Mai Thu Van has entered the finale of the Melusina sculpture competition launched by the City of Luxembourg to celebrate its 1050th birthday.
An exhibit called “New Form 1”, which is running in Hanoi until Dec 6, features local artists’ experimental contemporary sculpture works.
- African men jailed for scamming Vietnamese women online
- Decline in purchases causes beer prices to plummet in Vietnam
- Spring flowers festival returns to expats-packed neighborhood in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam fines fish sauce manufacturers $33,660 for using banned chemical
- Two Vietnamese men fined for piloting boats under alcohol influence
- Hanoi’s largest water park demolished 6 months after opening
- Vietnam's largest mobile carrier to launch commercial 5G services in June
- Farmers worried as peach blossoms bloom early in Hanoi’s warmth
- Dog awarded medal after accidentally finishing 42k marathon in northern Vietnam
- Fish sauce gelato in Saigon