It is the first time the international art event has been hosted by Hanoi
Burnt trees collected from a forest fire and iron fibers were turned into artworks
Are you strong enough to be break stone?
A Vietnamese artist, who is the author of a Guinness-recognized ceramic mural in Hanoi, has just completed her latest love manifestation for the capital with a heart-shaped ceramic sculpture
Pencil carving has taken an increasingly firmer foothold among Vietnamese youth in the past five years or so
A Vietnamese man has created a fresco that depicts Da Lat’s tourist destinations with basalt, a natural resource prevalent in the area
An art exhibition held at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon has brought contemporary jewelry and sculptures created by artists Duong Sam Tho and Truc Anh to both local and foreign audience in Ho Chi Minh City
A work by local artist Mai Thu Van has entered the finale of the Melusina sculpture competition launched by the City of Luxembourg to celebrate its 1050th birthday.
An exhibit called “New Form 1”, which is running in Hanoi until Dec 6, features local artists’ experimental contemporary sculpture works.
- Singaporean weighs in on why English competency is essential to Vietnam
- Mongolian pickpockets caught stealing from foreigners in Ho Chi Minh City
- Young and restful: Kien Hai island district making its name as Vietnam's new 'Ha Long Bay'
- Shots fired as armed men hold up Ho Chi Minh City jewelry shop
- Vietnamese man does business raising pet iguanas in Mekong Delta
- Vietnam’s Doan Van Hau nominated for AFC Youth Player of the Year award
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 17
- Spread love, not fear: Swedish photographer on wildlife conservation
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 16
- Hanoi qualifier finds best 'pho' chefs in northern Vietnam