It is the first time the international art event has been hosted by Hanoi
Burnt trees collected from a forest fire and iron fibers were turned into artworks
Are you strong enough to be break stone?
A Vietnamese artist, who is the author of a Guinness-recognized ceramic mural in Hanoi, has just completed her latest love manifestation for the capital with a heart-shaped ceramic sculpture
Pencil carving has taken an increasingly firmer foothold among Vietnamese youth in the past five years or so
A Vietnamese man has created a fresco that depicts Da Lat’s tourist destinations with basalt, a natural resource prevalent in the area
An art exhibition held at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon has brought contemporary jewelry and sculptures created by artists Duong Sam Tho and Truc Anh to both local and foreign audience in Ho Chi Minh City
A work by local artist Mai Thu Van has entered the finale of the Melusina sculpture competition launched by the City of Luxembourg to celebrate its 1050th birthday.
An exhibit called “New Form 1”, which is running in Hanoi until Dec 6, features local artists’ experimental contemporary sculpture works.
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Vietnam announces coronavirus recoveries, deaths, new local cases
- Cost of two-week quarantine in Saigon hotels averages $583
- Saigon bus attendant attacked for asking passenger to turn music down
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Vietnamese province gets tough on officials showing oversight in COVID-19 control
- Vietnam urges citizens to install contact-tracing app
- Vietnamese inmate captured in Hanoi after three months on the lam