Le Ngoc Thuan is known for making art using driftwood from the nearby Thu Bon River
He has been pursuing his passion of making sculptures from light for interior decoration for the last 10 years.
It is currently accommodating 56 sculpture works and 70 paintings
It is the first time the international art event has been hosted by Hanoi
Burnt trees collected from a forest fire and iron fibers were turned into artworks
Are you strong enough to be break stone?
A Vietnamese artist, who is the author of a Guinness-recognized ceramic mural in Hanoi, has just completed her latest love manifestation for the capital with a heart-shaped ceramic sculpture
Pencil carving has taken an increasingly firmer foothold among Vietnamese youth in the past five years or so
A Vietnamese man has created a fresco that depicts Da Lat’s tourist destinations with basalt, a natural resource prevalent in the area
An art exhibition held at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon has brought contemporary jewelry and sculptures created by artists Duong Sam Tho and Truc Anh to both local and foreign audience in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam ‘basically putting COVID-19 under control’ in current wave: deputy health minister
- Vietnamese karaoke bar caught servicing foreigners despite commitment to suspension over COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City restaurant fined for offering karaoke service notwithstanding coronavirus ban
- Children dead after eating perishable chicken congee in Vietnam
- Nurse put on ventilator post-coronavirus vaccination in Vietnam