One person was slightly injured, while nearly 15 motorbikes and two utility poles were damaged
The time-honored, seemingly lost grace of Da Lat resort town is somehow retained and helps maintain the city’s persistent allure to tourists.
- Officials to inspect construction of disproportionate Statue of Liberty replica in northern Vietnam
- Visitors come in droves to Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’
- Girl falls to death from 24th floor in Hanoi
- Three Vietnamese women enter Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list
- Vietnamese man nabbed for sexually abusing 14-year-old stepdaughter