The truck slid down a slope and knocked down a house on the side of the road
One person was slightly injured, while nearly 15 motorbikes and two utility poles were damaged
The time-honored, seemingly lost grace of Da Lat resort town is somehow retained and helps maintain the city’s persistent allure to tourists.
- In Vietnam, little girl dies of snakebite as hospitals couldn't find corresponding antivenom
- Questions foreigners ask about Vietnam
- Russian man jailed for growing cannabis plants in Vietnam
- Historic roundabout ready for restoration in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City police capture man who robbed gold shop with hammer