Pole dance is still an obscure concept and tough to many people due to the demand of swiftness of the body while doing aerobatic movements.
Some 440 youths with disabilities competed in various sports on Sunday
A new game – shooting – has gone viral in the youth community due to its exciting nature
Four amateur Vietnamese athletes made appearances on the jiu-jitsu mat at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games
Parkour has gained an increasingly stronger foothold among young Vietnamese, especially those in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, who want to turn it into a street art in lieu of a risky sport
Since 2008, the first few trial bikers in Vietnam have cherished their dream of taking the fledging sport to international competitions, and part of their dream has now been fulfilled, with the launch of the country’s first practice course
The Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism on Dec 31 released a list of the 10 most noticeable events in culture, sports, and tourism in 2013.
- Saigonese struggle with sizzling temperatures
- Produce vendors on roads pose danger in Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Chef spends over a year exploring cuisines from Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups