He is currently recovering from his medical operation
She sees stone painting not only as a passion but also a journey into the realm of the inner self and vulnerability of others
The stone was too big that doctors had to conduct an open bladder surgery to have it removed
This is the photographer’s only second nude exhibition in his 27-year career in photography
The damage cost about VND12 million (US$528.7)
Two northern Vietnamese provinces are home to several impressive churches, including one in ruins, which pose an irresistible appeal to tourists
Doctors at a hospital in Ho Chi Minh City have removed a coral-like kidney stone weighing over 400 grams from an elderly male patient, which they said is a rare case
A girl has helped her mostly-male troupe win a national kylin dancing competition and targets at setting Asian and world records, while another woman is known for her exceptional stone carving skills compared to her male colleagues.
Nguyen Thanh Phuc, a local antique enthusiast, said on June 26 that he recently requested the Ba Ria-Vung Tau province Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to instruct him on the procedures to hand his centuries-old, four-headed stone statue of a goddess back to Cambodia, where the item is believed by experts to originate from.
The Rolling Stones unveiled details of their biggest tour in six years on Wednesday
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Hanoi streets flooded by massive rainstorm