The 1,320-megawatt Quang Tri 1 plant is being built in Quang Tri Province
‘I thought I was in a dream because I had no idea what was happening’
'You can have good policies, but you can’t succeed if you still hold your biases and treat your partners as if they’re competitors'
Artisans in the Thai city of Chiang Rai spend about an hour carving each of the delicately crafted flower-shaped soap
Beijing’s actions seriously threaten the legitimate rights of coastal countries, erode trust, and worsen tension, thus hurting peace and stability in the Southeast Asian region
Vietnamese goods, especially foods, being promoted at an expo in Bangkok are well received by Thai customers
The revelation came as investigators gave their most detailed account of how the alleged network of bombers coordinated the attack, including through drop-offs and WhatsApp text messages.
Political parties, nevertheless, cheered the decision by National Reform Council (NRC) to dismiss the draft charter, having seen it as an affront to democracy on various grounds, including a provision that potentially allowed generals to intervene in a 'crisis'
About 40 Thai companies operating in the garment-textile, shoe-leather and accessories sectors have met with potential Vietnamese partners in Ho Chi Minh City in an effort to raise their market share and find investment opportunities in Vietnam to export to the U.S. and EU
Police spokesman Prawut Thawornsiri also said investigators were now convinced two other men seen on the grainy video footage were accomplices
- Police bust condom recycling facility in southern Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines opens ticket sale for return trip from S. Korea
- Vietnamese girl blackmailed into sex by ‘boyfriend’ she met online
- One killed, one injured in Ho Chi Minh City hotel fire
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 25
- Tree falls on Saigon street, kills motorcyclist
- 45-year-old ‘chè’ stall – a favorite haunt of dessert aficionados in Saigon
- Belgian photographer uncovers spirit of Hanoi’s concrete jungle
- Another hospital in Ho Chi Minh City offers telehealth service
- Vietnamese painting sold at nearly $1 million in France