The village was founded more than 400 years ago
Demand for vegetables saw an unusual increase
Vietnamese consumers spent an average of $37.7 million on imported vegetables a month
He is now running an over-12,000-square-meter organic farm in Hoi An
The country’s export turnover on these farm produce has already exceeded rice and crude oil
Unlike conventional tours of Da Lat, recently popular farming tours provide visitors with first-hand farming experience.
A batch of highly skilled flower and vegetable farmers from the north of Vietnam migrated to Da Lat, where they braved poor conditions to turn the once desolate land into a “city of thousands of flowers”.
At his Niconicoyasai farms in Dac Lac province, Shiokawa Minoru, a young Japanese engineer, grows organic and healthy produce that has increasingly gained consumers’ trust.
- In Vietnam, state-run company sparks outrage for holding ‘drinking competition’
- Vietnamese newborn dies after driver forces in-labor mom off rental car
- Vietnamese teen fined for using another person’s ID card to fly from Hanoi
- Wild monkeys in Vietnam’s Son Tra Peninsula ‘spoiled’ by tourists who love feeding them
- Vietnam announces representative for esports at 2019 SEA Games
- US to spend $50mn on supporting dioxin victims in seven Vietnamese provinces
- World needs to hear much more from Vietnam regarding China’s violating its EEZ, Continental Shelf: expert
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 20
- Vietnamese man gives up engineering to become travel YouTuber
- Nearly 200 foreigners violated entry purpose in Da Nang in Jan-Jul: tourism dept.