Over half of the unsold vegetables in Hai Duong had reached consumers by Tuesday afternoon
No traders have come to buy crops that have been in the harvest time
The village was founded more than 400 years ago
Demand for vegetables saw an unusual increase
Vietnamese consumers spent an average of $37.7 million on imported vegetables a month
He is now running an over-12,000-square-meter organic farm in Hoi An
The country’s export turnover on these farm produce has already exceeded rice and crude oil
Against all odds, a young Vietnamese woman is running her farm and shops that grow and offer local consumers fresh, clean organic vegetables.
Unlike conventional tours of Da Lat, recently popular farming tours provide visitors with first-hand farming experience.
A batch of highly skilled flower and vegetable farmers from the north of Vietnam migrated to Da Lat, where they braved poor conditions to turn the once desolate land into a “city of thousands of flowers”.
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker