‘I love my beautiful Vietnam'
One of the imported cases is a Costa Rican expert
One of the injured children suffers traumatic brain injury
Two of them returned from Japan and the U.S.
The national tally has reached 1,515 patients as of Monday evening
The team’s mentality will decide the remaining ten percent
His second test returned positive on Monday
He is 65 years old and suffers comorbid conditions
They were quarantined upon arrival
Vietnam health ministry registers 8 new imported COVID-19 cases from Germany, Taiwan, France, Malaysia
The national tally has reached 1,482 cases as of Sunday morning
- Bus crushes pedestrian to death in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ambitious female photographer with a desire to show Vietnam to the world
- Vietnamese PM urges Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to revoke outdated motorbikes
- A decade of burying tangled wires in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese official filmed slapping traffic policeman after being pulled over for drunk driving